36, 38, and 40mm SC2 SmartCarbs are designed to replace conventional carburetors in 2-stroke applications from 125cc up to 500cc or more. They are a direct fit in applications originally equipped with Keihin PE, PJ, PWK and Mikuni VM and TM series carburetors of similar sizes.
Every SmartCarb ships pre-tuned with baseline settings specific to the application for which it is ordered. Questions about sizing, fitment, or compatibility? Contact Us!
New orders ship ~2 weeks. International orders may be subject to shipping delays related to Covid19. Any applicable import duties/taxes are the purchaser’s responsibility.
- Ride Faster | 10% more power size-for-size
- Ride Farther | 25-30% greater fuel economy on average
- Crisp, clean, linear throttle response bottom to top!
Tuning/Ease of Use
- External adjustability by hand, in seconds (no tools required)
- Complete air density compensation (consistent air/fuel ratios at any elevation or temperature)
- Accepts all modern stock throttle cables
- Single circuit design (NO Jets!)
- Set it and forget it!
- Zero fuel spillage (internally vented, sealed system)
- TPS plug-and-play (optional add-on or as a kit)
- Reduced emissions (30-50% reduction)
- Premium billet construction
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
NOTE: Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) recommended for:
- Applications using 3D ignition mapping requiring TPS input (later year YZ250s, KX250s, RM250s)
- Applications using TPS input for oil injection (Betas) or for servo controlled power valves (later year CR250s)
- Applications using aftermarket ECUs with advanced mapping features requiring TPS input (PowerCDI)