Currently Out of Stock
28mm SmartCarbs are designed to replace conventional spigot mount top-pull carburetors in 2-stroke applications and will fit most intake manifolds and conventional air boxes that use Keihin PWK 28mm or Mikuni VM 24mm and 26mm carburetors.
Questions about sizing, fitment, or compatibility? Contact Us!
Every SmartCarb is pre-configured with baseline settings specific to the application for which it is ordered.
- Ride Faster (+10% Horsepower)
- Ride Farther (+30% Fuel Economy)
- Enjoy crisp, clean, linear throttle response bottom to top!
Tuning/Ease of Use
- Easy External Adjustability (no tools required)
- Ambient Air Density Compensation (no tuning required for elevation, temperature, or humidity)
- Accepts all modern stock throttle cables
- Single Circuit Design (no jets, no accelerator pump, no power-jet)
- Set it and forget it!
- No fuel spillage (internally vented, sealed system)
- Reduced emissions output (30-50% reduction)
- TPS plug-and-play (optional add-on or as a kit)
- Premium, durable construction
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
NOTE: The 50.8mm (2 Inch) Big Bell option (dimension D) must be selected for proper fitment on the following applications:
- Mini Motocross Bikes (Note: applications that came with the Mikuni VM24 or VM26 stock do not need the Big Bell option)
- KTM Freerides
- Trials Bikes
- Generally any application using a 25 or 28mm PWK carburetor stock